Monday 31 October 2011

College Photography: Best Pictures

 Jaques Henri Lartigue
(Fast Shutter Speed)

 Jaques Henri Lartigue
(Fast Shutter Speed)

 Alexander Rodchenko
(Obscure Heights)
 Alexander Rodechenko
(Obscure Heights)
 William Klein
(Slow Shutter Speed)
William Klein
(Slow Shutter Speed)

Over the past 2 months of my course Photography I looked at numerous Photographers and Artists including the above to analyse their techniques in Photography and how they brought out the best in their work, further more I manipulated their work in a similar way to produce coresponding work. As most of the artists took their pictures in black and white, I did so myself by manipulating them on Photoshop. This is easily done by desaturating the picture and playing with the levels depending how much shadow or light you want to come through on your pictures. Here I've including personally my best shots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment